- Never transfer money in advance! A request for payment in advance generally always turns out to be attempted fraud. You are taking a big risk with this type of transaction as you do not know the recipient.
- Make sure that you receive full payment for the services or goods that you advertise on our site before closing the deal.
- If the buyer pays in cash notes, make sure the notes are not fake.
- If the buyer is paying you via electronic transfer, make sure the funds have reflected in your account before releasing the goods or services.
- Make sure the location is safe and secure where and when you meet the seller/buyer.
- Check the goods or services before paying.
- Ever hear the phrase “If it’s too good to be true, it probably is”? Stay away from unreasonable offers.
- If unsure, clarify before buying.
- Compare prices before making the purchase.
- Never disclose financial or personal information other than what is needed for the payment.