As a condition of your use of My Adz (Pty) Ltd (including My Adz (Pty) Ltd and its related websites, services, applications and tools) you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- violate the Posting Rules;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- post or otherwise communicate any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm My Adz (Pty) Ltd or the interests or property of My Adz (Pty) Ltd users;
- impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of My Adz (Pty) Ltd;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access My Adz (Pty) Ltd and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the My Adz (Pty) Ltd site, services, applications or tools or My Adz (Pty) Ltd’s copyrights and trademarks;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to My Adz (Pty) Ltd;
- sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties.
Abusing MY ADZ (PTY) LTD
My Adz (Pty) Ltd community work together to keep the My Adz (Pty) Ltd websites, services, applications and tools working properly and the community safe. Please report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us using the reporting system.
Without limiting other remedies, we may issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off My Adz (Pty) Ltd if we think that they are creating problems, infringing the rights of third parties or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (including, without limitation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or harassing My Adz (Pty) Ltd employees or other users). However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off My Adz (Pty) Ltd or not, we do not have any obligation to monitor the information transmitted or stored on our sites, services, applications and tools and we do not accept any liability for unauthorized or unlawful content on My Adz (Pty) Ltd or use of My Adz (Pty) Ltd by users.
By using My Adz (Pty) Ltd, you agree that your ads can be displayed on these other sites, services, applications and tools. The terms for our other sites, services, applications and tools are similar to these terms, but you may be subject to additional laws or other restrictions in the countries where your ad is posted. When you choose to post your ad on another site, service, application or tool, you may be responsible for ensuring that it does not violate such other site, service, application and tool policies. We may remove your ad if it is reported on any of our sites, services, applications or tools, or if we believe it causes problems or violates any law or policy.
Fees and Services
Fees/Packages/Services bought through/from My Adz (Pty) Ltd are non-refundable.
We charge fees for certain services/packages. If the service you use incurs a fee, you’ll be able to review and accept terms that will be clearly disclosed at the time you post your ad. Our fees are quoted in South African Rands (ZAR), and we may change them from time to time. We’ll notify you of changes to our fee policy by posting such changes on the My Adz (Pty) Ltd website. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service.
My Adz (Pty) Ltd contains content from us, you, and other users. My Adz (Pty) Ltd is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or via My Adz (Pty) Ltd is protected as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws and international conventions. You agree not to copy, distribute or modify content from My Adz (Pty) Ltd without our express written consent. You may not disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in My Adz (Pty) Ltd. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any purposes any aspect of My Adz (Pty) Ltd (other than your own content). When you give us content, you grant us and represent that you have the right to grant us, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, publicity and trademarks. My Adz (Pty) Ltd may at times use third party data suppliers to supplement the information you have provided. You may use such information solely in connection with your My Adz (Pty) Ltd during the time your ad is on My Adz (Pty) Ltd site. The information provided may be subject to copyright, trademark and/or other protections. You agree not to remove any such protected information and/or create any derivative works based on the content (other than by including them in your ads).This permission is subject to modification or revocation at any time at My Adz (Pty) Ltd’s sole discretion.
Do not post content that infringes the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual rights such as copyright, design and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale). Entitled parties, in particular owners of copyright, trademark rights or other rights can report any advertisement which may infringe on their rights, and submit a request for such advertisement to be removed. If a legal representative of the entitled party reports this to us in the correct manner, My Adz (Pty) Ltd will remove products infringing on the intellectual property rights.